This item will involve additional charges for truck freight cost depending on the destination address. Contact us for detailsShakespeare Galaxy Style 501817'6" VHF 9dB Gain
Phased 1/2 wave elements in a collinear array with choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation
This highly sophisticated design is outstanding for long distance communications. Extra rugged for salt water durability, and stability in high seas. Surprisingly light weight.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit (pictured mount not included)
- Two sections: Base 105", Tip 105"
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 VSWR) 3 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||150|